Hi All~
Lazy Sunday morning with the Wolfs. The best thing about a day off from work is sleeping in. Not all fun and games today though, we are supposed to sit down and make our final decisions for the photos in our wedding album. We'll see how that goes.
I like the family blog idea. It is much more personal than facebook, and less insane. Facebook keeps getting crazier with all of the apps. I just want to be connected to friends and family, not be involved in their next mafia war shoot-out or help them raise a virtual barn.
Our best to you all, until next hoot. However, until then, enjoy this photo I remembered we had:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute! Some of them look very fierce, though...
ReplyDeleteHannahoot
They DO look a bit...tough - I wouldn't want to mess with a gang of owls like that!
ReplyDeleteJess
I'm sure that's exactly what outsider-people think when they see one of our family gatherings. Only replace tough with crazy? :D
ReplyDelete