Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh my!

So I started a new post entitled "My kids are weird...what does that say about me?" and come to find out I wasn't making a new post...I was making a new blog.  So somewhere out there in blog land there is a blog with the aforementioned title.  I'm sure they will know it's me, too!

In any case...did you hear my kids are weird?  The music they listen to these days!  Yikes!  As we speak they are listening to Staying Alive...as in John Travolta...Beegees...circa 75....Han informs me that she was sure some of the lyrics went...It's alright, It's okay...you can't lose your underwear...HMMMM.  I blame homeschooling.

Have no fear...more weirdness to follow!~Ali

3 comments:

  1. I played Nerf Dart Tag to "We can't start the tractor"....slightly more weird then Stayin' Alive.........I think.~Hannahoot

    P.S. You started a knew blog called "My kids are weird??? Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids today!
    The nice man who works at the dump in our town always sings to Molly when we go there: "Just Molly and me, and baby makes three..." I surprised him by knowing that the song is "My Blue Heaven." He said, "how do you know that - it's from the 40s!" I told him I'm weird that way. Of course, he sings to my dog, so he's not really one to judge...
    Sandeep and I like living in a town where the dump man sings to our dog!
    love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction! I think it's

    ...It's alright, It's okay...you CAN lose your underwear...

    It makes less sense, but music is funny like that.....~Hannahoot

    ReplyDelete