Sunday, February 14, 2010

An owls wish for all of you.

Happy Valentines day to each and every one of you!
 
On this Valentines Day I am sending each and every one of you owls a nice box of Russell Stover virtual meadow voles dipped in chocolate.  Wish it could be the real thing, but thanks to all of the snow in the midatlantic states, there is now a nationwide shortage of quality voles. 
 
Dave

4 comments:

  1. Virtual voles?!? We LOVE virtual voles! Mmmmmm....voles... : )
    Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!
    love, Jess and Sandeep

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd pass on the voles, thanks. But Happy V-day to everyone!

    So glad the day is over! Working in a candy shop means having to dip about 7,000 (literally) long stem strawberries for Valentine's Day over the course of two days... GAHH. I will not miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT WAIT! I just found a frozen vole on Friday! Thomas (my kitty) brought it for me and put it in the horses water bucket...I'll go did it up! If we're careful, I think we could all get a small piece...I call tail!~Hannahoot

    P.S. Hey, no complaining, you're talking to the girl who had a live mouse up her sleeve and didn't bat an eye. ~~O"> (squeek!)BTW, the mouse up sleeve was Dave's doing...(I'm just giving you the proper credit!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, did you get my owl pellet?~Ali

    ReplyDelete