Happy Friday to all! Well let's see....not much is going on over here, but at least I have a few rough plans for today and the weekend! Today (I think) we are going over to see Grammie and Grampa--just Matt, my dad and I, as my mom is in Montpelier at an all-day meeting :(. Tomorrow I think I shall being going over 'cross the road' to visit with GG and a few aunts, and possibly a uncle if he isn't off fixing a toilet with wire ties ( that's a very true story--but rather complicated, with too many pauses for laughter for it to make sense).
Well now I have to go open the coop; I can here Ginger, our Rhode Island Red, hollering at me...."BRAAWWWKK-OOOOPEEN-UUUUPP-THHHEEEEE-COOO-BUCKAWK-OOP!!
~~Hannahoot
P.S. I apologize if my post makes little sense--I don't have very much sense, in the morning at least, to spare on writing, grammar and the like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Friday to you, too, Hannie. We all love you just the way you are, sense or no sense... :)
ReplyDeleteJess
Thanks! It's nice to know that I'm accepted even at my, er, un-sense-iness...oh dear, I'm not making any sense again...maybe I should just leave out my two sense...agh!~Hannahoot
ReplyDelete