Friday, March 5, 2010

Internet Puppiness

Hee hee, Hannie...
This is our favorite video from the internet...so many little wagging black and white tails, and how patient is the cat?!  : )

corgi puppies and a cat

love, Jess and Sandeep

3 comments:

  1. Haha--I crack up every time I watch it! I keep thinking of the little one with the white head as "Baldy"...they are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to watch it again just to admire Baldy.
    It makes me laugh every time, too, especially when the cat gets mobbed by all the puppies and finally disappears underneath them...oh my. And I just love the way the pups sit and look up, ever so hopefully, when the cat disappears onto his little island.
    love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Look guys, there goes the weird skinny thing with the too long tail"...."it must be an alien--it's not black and white!"...."Where did it go?" "Baldy, look above you!" heeheehee sooo cute!~Hannahoot

    ReplyDelete