"Jess, first of all, I still have your book--The King of Attolia. Second, have you seen that she (the author) has another one? A Conspiracy of Kings! Aghhhh! I need to order it!"
That would be the crazy librarian at the back of my head--she breaks through occasionally, say, when an author has left me hanging, or ends a book badly. (One of my favorite authors left a guy trapped in a closet!) But, yes, there is a knew book, and I will probably order it ("Yay!") along with the rest of the series.
~The crazy librarian and Hannahoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Hannie -
ReplyDeleteIt's okay, I want you to keep it - I have another copy! And yes, I have to admit I had "pre-ordered" the new one from Amazon before it was released, and I have it - but, unbelievably, I haven't read it yet! I'm being very restrained and waiting until I can read it all the way through at once, because I'm sure it will be wonderful! :)
love, Jess
Oh THANKYOU! Yaaayy, (doing happy dances)another book for the collection!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read the 4th one--I'm going to have to order it today!
Reading=Happiness
Love, Hannahoot