Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Danger!!! Warning!!!

Jess, thanks for the "get well" wishes, but I am afraid that it is too late.  I can't believe that there could possibly be any cure for this cold.  The EPA has just declared our entire house to be a major toxic waste dump and a major environmental hazard.  The SEC has accused us of trying to corner the market on Kleenex.  My belief in extra terrestrial life forms has been confirmed as there is no way that this cold could have come from this planet.  Mom and I are both sleeping next to windows so that you will be able to poke us with a stick from outside to make sure that we are indeed dead before you burn the place.  I wonder if this could be interpreted as a weapon of mass destruction...............in any case I hope that we don't get invaded as we could surely take out the entire 1st Infantry Division with a single sneeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment