Hey, where are all the owls? Doesn't anyone give a hoot? : )
What is everyone up to this summer?
Sandeep and I are counting the days until our bathroom renovation - replacement, really - is done, and also counting down the days until his parents, Sunny, Rupali and Rhea arrive - and hoping the first number is smaller than the second! The Sobtis will be here on June 20! The carpenter and electrician are here now. The plumber may or may not join us at some point this week. New tiles, toilet, faucets, etc are strewn around the house waiting to be whisked into the bathroom at the earliest possible moment. The imaginary bathroom in my head is lovely to see, anyways... : )
Molly has been chasing her tennis balls, laying in her little pink pool, barking at chipmunks and foxes - the usual summer routine.
We're really looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!
love, Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoo-hoo-whoo-hooot hoot! I'm SO excited for Saturday!!!
ReplyDeleteI keep meaning to post some new pix, but everytime I get on my computer I forget to load them up! EUGH! Plus Picasa is giving me a hard time.......gtfrhjyuhju (<---result of banging ones head on the key board)
See you guys Sat.! Love, Hannahoot