Hoots from our family tree...
It's rather hard to see, but it really is him.~HannahootP.S. Posted through Picasa.
Oh, Hannie - I love it! Now it just needs a story... : )Jess
Glad you like it! I'm doing some others like it for a second edition of my "Fairies of Mossy Bank" story....probably through Lulu.~Hannahoot
Will you let us know when we can get our very own copy from Lulu? Jess
Sure! I would love that!~Hannahoot
It's rather hard to see, but it really is him.~Hannahoot
ReplyDeleteP.S. Posted through Picasa.
Oh, Hannie - I love it! Now it just needs a story... : )
ReplyDeleteJess
Glad you like it! I'm doing some others like it for a second edition of my "Fairies of Mossy Bank" story....probably through Lulu.
ReplyDelete~Hannahoot
Will you let us know when we can get our very own copy from Lulu?
ReplyDeleteJess
Sure! I would love that!~Hannahoot
ReplyDelete