Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hey Hannie and Matt -

How's school?  What have you two been up to?
love, Jess

2 comments:

  1. Biology, biology, biology.....I've never gotten so much new information in such a short time. I can't look at something without thinking of its Kingdom, Phylum....etc, or at a word without thinking of its root word! But it's all good :) and it's my favorite subject this year (besides reading and art, of course...)

    Something hit me the other day, yet another reason I love homeschooling---If I was in school I would have to wear NORMAL shoes ALL day!

    Besides school...well, we're getting ready for the Disney trip, one of my chickens has a bad limp, I'm doing lots of Picasa photo work, and I just read the final book in a trilogy. I got it at about 6pm yesterday, did farm chores, finished schoolwork, and had supper, and was done with it (it's about 400 pages...) at 11:36. I power-read, and then I power-slept.

    Ah well....

    Hope to see you guys soon! Is there excuse we can make up to justify a party or get-together?
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is Saturday, and we're having a family beach day at our favorite dog-friendly beach in Kittery. How's that for an excuse? Come beach with us! : )
    love, Jess

    ReplyDelete