Woo-hoo! Home again! We got back yesterday, around quarter-to-eight, I believe. I could be wrong. I was too busy comforting my insanely happy dog. Poor Sammy, he took all the books off the bow window, the cover off the couch, the boots of the boot-rack, and even chewed up a toilet paper roll and we still weren't home for over a week! But he's much better now, just looks a bit worried whenever I go outside.
Disney was.......not for us. Although we had fun at the water-parks, and some of the Epcot rides were fun, it's unanimous: Disney isn't for us, and we're all really glad to be home.
I did get some good pix, although not many of us.....mostly animals. Lots of the aquarium.
Ugh, computer problems--I'll post more later!
~Hannahoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome back! We're looking forward to seeing your photos...
ReplyDeletelove, Jess, Sandeep and Molly