A rainy, windy, cold morning for this corner of Owlsbook.....the chickens will be so mad. The ducks will love it. I guarantee they'll be covered in mud within five seconds of getting outside.
Jess----I just wanted to thank you thank you for that Ogden Nash book......I have to be careful and not read it at night--I laugh so hard, I wake people up! Very, very funny.
And now I have some pictures I'd like to share with you all......many of them involving birds. I love birds. : )
The ones with the chickadees: Matt's been working for about a year to get the birds to land on his hand....as you can see, it worked! The chickadees are now comfortable enough with us to land on our hands and heads....
The rest of the pictures I just really liked and thought I'd share : )
Well, today's a busy day for us---school, mostly, but later we're going to our weekly homeschoolers group...which is a ton of fun---so now I'd better get going!
Hope to see you all soon!
~Hannahoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh, Hannie, I'm so glad you like Ogden Nash.
ReplyDeleteHis ridiculous rhymes always make me happy. And your photos are beautiful! I really like them all, but the lonely chicken in front of the barn is especially lovely!
love, Jess
Thank you! The 'lonely chicken in front of the barn' series is one of my favs.....all of them were taken at sunrise on a cold, misty day....and they all came out lovely.
ReplyDeletelove, Hannahoot