Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey there.....

Hey there everybody........*yawwwns*......how's it going?

As you can see/hear (depending on how your imagination works...), I'm a little sleepy, so I'll keep it short.


Oh dear, did I just sound like my mother?






Anyway, I have one more picture that I would like to share with you all.....it's definitely one of my favorites.


Yup, that's a chickadee---pretty cool, huh? And by sheer accident. I was trying to get one of it landing on my hand, but got this instead. I tried for about an hour, in the freezing cold, to try and get another one like this. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. My camera battery quit before I did.



Jess, that blog is absolutely hysterical. I fell out of my chair laughing. How do you find all these great blogs?


See you later, everyone,
~Hannahoot

1 comment:

  1. Hannie, that's absolutely beautiful! It's so much fun to see your photos - keep posting them!

    Actually, I only read one great blog - it just happened to link to this post. There are a lot of lovely, interesting, funny, etc. ones out there, but I try to resist the temptation to look at too many - or I could spend my whole day reading them... :) I may have to add a new one to the list, though - weren't her drawings of herself and the dogs just the funniest things ever?

    Mostly, I look at four - Posie Gets Cozy, because she makes me laugh and sometimes cry and I love her writing, two architecture/design blogs, and Smitten Kitchen, which has great recipes and is funny, too.

    Oh - FIVE - Owlsbook!

    love, Jess

    ReplyDelete