As most of you are well aware Mom and Dad's property looks like it came through the earthquake in Japan. As a result of the ice storm there are trees down all over the place, more trees that need to come down, piles of brush all over the place, etc. etc. They are going to need some help with all of this. I know that the appearance of the property as it currently is really bothers them and they really can't get this done without help. I am wondering if we can set a date when we can all go over and bang it out in one day. I doubt that things will be dried up enough to permit this before mid April. Since Easter is the weekend of 23rd/24th I was thinking that maybe we should try for Saturday April 30th.
Please check your calendars and let me know if this works for you guys. I will provide all of the hamburger for a nice cookout.
Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment