Coming right up!
I know most of them are when he's asleep, but it's hard to use a camera AND play tug-o-war with a puppy at the same time....still, I'm going to try and get some action shots later today.
~Hannahoot&Zeb
P.S. Molly, here's a squirrel, just for you : )
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He's beautiful! Thanks for the delicious order of puppy photos, Hannie.
ReplyDeleteMolly likes her squirrel, too. Except he looks a little fierce...
love, Jess
You're very welcome! Poor Mr. Zeb just had his first bath/shower this morning.....he kept looking at me like, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?"....but now he's happy and fluffy and asleep in his crate :)
ReplyDeleteThe squirrel DOES look a little fierce....see, when I drew him on Paint, it was a full screen...but of course, when I uploaded it, it shrank down a lot. Now you can't see his puzzled-yet-happy-and-philosophical expression that I created, and instead he looks quite fierce indeed.
But I had fun drawing him, so maybe I'll do more, less fierce squirrels to populate Owlsbook. I think that owl looks a little lonely.
love, HH
You should see Molly when she has her bath. She looks soooooo pitiful, and makes such sad little sounds throughout the whole process. When she's done, though, she fights ferociously with the towel, growing viciously and biting at it. Then she runs wildly around the house!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jess