Sunday, July 10, 2011

Grampa's Birthday!

I sure had fun...did you?

Unfortunately, I didn't get that many pictures...so if you have some, upload 'em! Videos too!


































More pics, pretty please?

See ya!
~Hannahoot


P.S. Also, these need captions!

4 comments:

  1. Hannie, these are beautiful!
    I, unfortunately, forgot to take any pictures at all.
    We did have a WONDERFUL day, though! :)
    love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh well, memories are the best!
    *hugs*
    ~Hannahoot

    P.S. Here's my account on Mother Earth News...I've got lots of picture galleries, if you want to see more of my photography exploits!

    http://cu.motherearthnews.com/users/amoregallusgallusdomesticus/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandeep and I looked at your photo gallery - lovely! Do you add more to it often? I did bookmark it.

    There are some especially cute photos of a little white dog...hee hee.

    love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) I try to once a week, though many times it's longer...depends on what I have for pix! Really good ones usually go up quick ;)

    Yup! I just couldn't resist 'em!


    love,
    HH

    ReplyDelete