Sorry everybody! These would have been up sooner, but it seems as though my computer's biggest goal is to drive me insane...by crashing every five minutes. Anyways. Here are the pictures I've been able to do so far. Hopefully there will be more up relatively soon.
Well, that's it for now! Have a good week everybody...
~Hannahoot
P.S. I don't know if this will work for everyone, but clicking on a photo should open up a full-screen, much better quality version.
Hannie, having you as our family photojournalist is the best thing ever! These are beautiful, as usual, although I don't think I've ever seen Luna make such a series of peculiar faces before! : ) Looking forward to seeing the rest. Give your computer an angry talking-to in which you threaten to replace it - that sometimes works, for appliances, anyways...
ReplyDeletelove, Jess
Heehee, after putting them up, I realized that all my "Luna pictures" were of her making rather funny faces!
ReplyDeleteEven after some threatening, begging, cajoling, bribing, and incoherent screaming, my computer still refuses to behave. So the new laptop is on the way! (You had your chance, Dell.)
~HH