Monday, August 13, 2012

Nice Job Hannah!!

Wow!  You managed to get some great pictures of Grammy and Gramp.  Believe me, I know..........I have tried without much luck.

Thanks! 

P.S.  I heard about your book of pictures from the trip out west, but never got to see it.  I sure would like to when it is convenient.

Your dear, sweet, kind and generous.  Oh yeah, and humble too.

Uncle Dave

2 comments:

  1. Aw, shucks...I'm just a small time photographer tryin' to get some real good pictures of the folks...ain't no call for praise like that.

    ...How was that for humble? I think I got the general idea.

    Anyway, thank you very much! And next time we see you guys I'll be sure to have the book with me.

    ~Hannahoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Han.....he wrote your and not you're, thus implying....he's the dear, sweet, kind, generous one...notice the period though, so he's leaving it up to interpretation...that would be his humility kicking in : )

    ReplyDelete