Ali ornery? No way.........................can't even imagine such a thing.
I was going to make a list of all of the family members who are sick, but finally concluded that it would be easier and quicker to list all who are not sick. Lets see, there's Pat, David, Jess, Sandeep....................yup, that's pretty much it. Must be the result of good, clean, living. Now what have the rest of you been up to? Hmmmmmmm, I can only guess....................Claire?????????????
Thanks for the scotch Sandeep, I am still making pirate sounds at just the thought of that taste. After drinking some of Sandeep's expensive old scotch whisky I concluded that this is what caused the pirates to go "ARGHHHH!". They would take a big drink of that liquid fire and then, not wanting to cry and look all wimpy, they would hide it by loudly exclaiming, "ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
Yesterday it was spring, today it's winter again. I will be grumpy for the next few days, so you may not want to bring up the subject of snow with me.
"ARGHHHHHHH!!"
Dave
Snow snow...fall for half the day, then melt and go away! Farm chores are a pain right now.......all the ice is hidden under the snow--I fell 3 times while closing up the coop! Still a "Sicky"~Hannahoot
ReplyDelete