Monday, February 22, 2010

We're still germy

It was a good call to cancel Saturday, although we were quite sad about it.  Matt has a deep hard cough...and Han continues with a sore throat and headache.  I'm fighting it as well...but I'm being a bit ornery and I think the germs are afraid...or at least they should be!

Arn has been working on the wood...already getting a good portion cut.  He is thrilled to get it this early and to have it delivered and dropped in the perfect spot- right next to his wood pile.  No wood processing in Summer!  No moving, moving and removing wood!  It's already a good year.

He was not able to make his planned trip up Mount Adams on Friday.  Too many things going on at once and he didn't wasn't feeling his best either.  As it turned out it was very cold on the summit with a stiff wind and wind chills around -30.  I'm glad he didn't go, but am hoping he'll have an opportunity soon.

So here we go into another week.  Pretty much the usual...no extra meetings or appointments.  Hoping to have game night with my family on Thursday and Matt has a buddy coming on Friday. 

XO~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment