Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happiness.

We had so much fun on Saturday, too!  We're so glad you had a happy birthday (well, day-after-birthday), May - we just love having you as a part of our family. 

I've been smiling for days, thinking of Sandeep tickling Luna with his "lobster claw" hand, and Luna imitating the lobster claw with her own hand in anticipation...hee hee.

Sandeep's at a nursing home today, and I'm at work at home.  Molly's hard at work on the porch, basking in the sun and monitoring the yard activity...multi-tasking (some of us have more difficult jobs than others).  The possible future office is being appraised and inspected this week.  We drive out of our way to peek at it when we're near Dover...  : ) 

Hannie - did you eat the waffles with the Napoleon party bonnet on your head, or was it serving its secondary function as a purse?  What a versatile accessory it is!

love, Jess

1 comment:

  1. With the hat on my head (haha).....I just couldn't eat waffles with elderberry jam AND apple pie sauce without the proper hat! It is a very versatile accessory~~hmm, I wonder what else it will become...~Hannahoot

    ReplyDelete