Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Working...

Hi All,

A gentle nudging from Jess to try this out ;o) I'm at work trying to organize my work to enable me to take it home to work from home tomorrow. My boss has suggested we all (4 in our tax department) work from home tomorrow with the snow on it's way. If I don't have to go off that mountain we live on I'm extremely happy! Kev was suppose to fly off to CA today but has postponed it until next week - I guess he doesn't trust me with the new snowblower - I've had two lessons!!
- Gerri

3 comments:

  1. Sitting here wondering how to spell the raspberry sound...quite jealous of you southerners hogging all the snow this year!~Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thfffft" I believe is the general internet equivalent to a raspberry.

    Fortunately I have the day off tomorrow, but I am not looking forward to that snow!! Too much shoveling!! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know, Andrea...I will now use it liberally throughout the virtual world!~Ali

    ReplyDelete