Thought you all might enjoy this quirky news story I found, particularly the knitting/crocheting/sewing members of the family. The Midnight Knitter of Cape May
All is well here in New York. Adams had their annual Lawn & Garden show, one of their big events of the year with seminars, give aways, etc. They turn one of the green houses (normally filled with long tables and plants all over them) into a lush garden with walk ways, patios, water events, statues, etc. Most of the trees and plants that aren't so common are labeled so that customers can purchase the same thing from the nursery. The entire exhibit is designed and assembled by the Adams Landscaping crew. Last year they built a gorgeous free-standing stone arch that you could walk through! No arch this year but still beautiful. I posted some pictures below that I took with my camera before the crowds showed up. With that over, the candy shop is vigorously preparing for Easter and Mothers Day! The shop is covered from top to bottom in chocolate bunnies, eggs, jelly beans, and chocolate crosses! Very bright and festive. My eyes have to readjust to normal colors when I leave there everyday. Please enjoy these photos:
Today is our six month anniversary and I baked some heart-shaped cupcakes for Jason! Feels like it was just yesterday we were saying our vows, toasting with champagne, Tim and I were busting a move on the dance floor and our friends and family were all near by!
Anyway, hope you all are doing well~ Don't know what the weekend holds, but I am sure glad it is here!!! T.G.I.F.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Thanks for sharing the gardens, Andrea! Happy six-months to you and Jason.
ReplyDeletelove, Jess and Sandeep