Pat and Dave visited Jess and Sandeep at their home on Friday. We ended up spending the night and had a wonderful time filled with many laughs and lots of good food. Sandeep makes awesome omlets, but if he offers you a "drink" combined with a "small bet" on a game of pool.............grab your wallet and run for the hills!!! My head still hurts and I will have to take out a home equity loan to pay what I owe.
Dave
We'll let the whole $1 you owe us ride until your next visit.... :) We had fun, too! Visit again soon! That goes for all you other Owls, too...
ReplyDeletelove, J&S
Since we went to Cape Hatteras, and since playing pool with Sandeep, every time my dad sees something for 5$ he says that it must be Sandeep selling it....every bet was for 5$!~Hannahoot
ReplyDeleteP.S. Which hills? Just so I know.... :)