Good Morning!
Happy to have power back and LOVING listening to "Music for Little Critters", after the farm experienced quite the BOOM last night. Seems our fencing got hit. Pappa Justin is outside assessing the damage while Luna and I blissfully dance the morning away. Thank you Jess and Deep, says Luna.
Love Luna and Mamma May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're very welcome, Luna Petunia! What's your favorite song? :)
ReplyDeletelove, Jess and Deep, and of course, Molly!
That was a bad storm...did you get the hail too? Poor Sammydog was terrified....stayed up late with him, 'cause he hated it when I turned off the light or stopped petting him for 5 seconds!
ReplyDeleteFor some good dancing music, if you don't already have it, I highly recommend Sandra Boynton's Philadelphia Chickens....
http://www.amazon.com/Philadelphia-Chickens-Sandra-Boynton/dp/0761126368/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270690405&sr=8-2
I even have it on my MP3 player :)!
Love you guys!~Hannahoot
We actually have that cd too. As far as fav on the cd- it's #12, I forget the artist. But Pat told me that it is one of Dave's favorite songs too. I said.. "What! He has favorite music? That sounds like a waltz." Ha ha. No wonder Luna loves her "Kampa" so much.
ReplyDelete"Waltz for Jane" by Rodney Miller! That's so funny - I put that on the cd BECAUSE it's Dad's favorite, as well as because it's beautiful. Now they can have a grandfather-granddaughter waltz... :)
ReplyDeleteCows. We're remarkable cows....I love the aardvark's version :) And Snuggle Puppy is one of my favorites...so glad that you have it!~Hannahoot
ReplyDelete