Hey everybody, hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to update my slice of blog, since I haven't since who-knows-when. It's been a busy week, I started a new photography class/workshop yesterday, over in Chester. It's a six week thing, the first three weeks are just an hour each Friday of taking pictures, and then the following weeks are an hour of creative writing about something that you took a picture of...the themes are Love, Freedom and Power. It's been really fun so far, and I've made a new friend.....ok, ok, he's a kittycat. Owen is a wonderful friendly boy that followed us all around Chester as we took pictures....here are some of my favorites....
Look closely at the sign, and what's beside it. The window through veil one was taken in an old shed, filled with wedding supplies....it's a bit ghostly! The star was a piece of wood from a school play, the backdrop is a tennis court.
Have a nice weekend!~Hannahoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Lovely photos, Hannie! The class sounds wonderful. Owen is very handsome - I like his big white whiskers. Does he belong to the bookstore or was he just posing for you there?
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting to see your chicken paintings! Post them! Post them! :)
love, Jess
Thankyou! He actually belongs to the Journey School, the place where we meet.
ReplyDeleteI keep meaning to load those, but by the time I get on there it's....."Ok, so I knew I had to do something....but what?" I WILL post them soon!~Hannahoot
Wow HAnnah, what beautiful pictures you take. HOw fun too that you can take a photo class- I am jealous indeed.
ReplyDeleteMay
Thanks! It is alot of fun--I'm really looking forward to this Friday!~Hannahoot
ReplyDelete