So, as previously reported, Hannie started homeschool high school last week...so far, so good! What was once daunting is now an exciting time. I'm most happy with the fact that she has so many choices in her education. Matt started school this week, though it's been very low-key since he's been down and out with a sinus infection. It's been a bit overwhelming deciding on their curriculum for the year (loosely 4 for Han), and getting myself organized...but that part's done and I'm breathing a little easier.
We have continued to be busy, otherwise. Work is crazy still, trying to get ready for our big entry into EMR (electronic medical records) in October. I'm trying to keep it all in perspective, however and not working as many hours (at least this week)...though I will probably go in at some point over the weekend.
I wanted to tell Sandeep that during our staff meeting today we had a visit from some of the staff at The Memory Clinic in Bennington. We do send quite a few patients to them and it was very interesting. I, unfortunately had to leave early, so missed some of the conversation with Dr. Solomon... would love to hear more. They started the clinic back in '87, and it made me think of Sandeep, though I'm not sure it's the same vision. Barb D. did say that she wished there were more education for primary care providers and support staff...there's definitely that need.
Tomorrow we are making the trip to Old Sturbridge Village...it's free admission day...yippee! Other homeschoolers from the area are also making the trip and we're all looking forward to it!
Hope everyone is well....Ali
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment