The poor blog HAS been lonely this summer! Hopefully, we're all outside and just not able to reach the computer keyboard from the hammock, or field, or beach... : )
Hannie, what I want to know is - did "truck on fire" show up on the UPS or Fed Ex tracking page? I hope your Zune got to you as promised - are you enjoying it? What very fun music are you listening to on it? Or...BOOKS?!? Listening to books on my iPod while I do everything else during the day is the only way I manage to read much lately.
Since I last wrote on our little blog, we've mostly finished our bathroom renovations. I still have to paint, a bit, but the upstairs bathroom is sooooooooooo lovely! We were supposed to start work on our new office and tiny house after the bathroom project was done, but our carpenter backed out at the last minute...GRRRRR. We're starting to plan over again, with the help of Justin's friend Conor's dad, who is a contractor and lives nearby. Sandeep's parents have been here for the summer, as you all probably know. They'll be here until early September. What else... Sandeep is working too hard, but may actually hire someone else (a nurse practitioner? we have an ad posted, and have gotten one good response already) to work with him. I have an excuse for collecting more paint chips, planning the interior of the office. Molly went to the vet to have her teeth cleaned today, and came home with poultry-flavored toothpaste - hee hee. : )
love, Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe it said, "Undeliverable due to damage--not our fault..." or something to that tune.
ReplyDeleteYes! I love my Zune! And I love the software as well, though that might be because they asked me to name my Zune--I call it "Lazuli".
I'm listening to....Paulo Nutini, Grampa Elliot, The Fixx, Train.....and I'm trying to get my mom to download the latest Artemis Fowl book! The last one was kind of a bummer as an audiobook, but luckily, they switched back to the original narrator for this one :).
Long Live Owlsbook!
~Hannahoot
There's nothing worse than a less-than-good narrator for a book you love! And some people read so wonderfully, they make listening to the book even better than reading it yourself...
ReplyDeletelove, Jess
Yes yes yes! I have such a hard time reading any of the Hermux Tantamouq series myself...I always have to dig out my old mp3-player and listen to it.
ReplyDelete:D~Hannahoot