Oh dear, it seems as though our little blog thinks it's been abandoned! I kept meaning to post....for about a month now. Sorry blog!
In other news....
I've 'officially' started school now....my mom and I (really just my mom...) have basically planned out my next four years, which can seem a little daunting at times for me!
I've also, besides school and family and animal chores and mentally saving the world from an evil orangutan, have been doing a TON of research on Mp-3 players. Ipods, Zunes, Zens....review after review! And pretty much all of them inconsistent with each other! Finally, after repeatedly banging my head on the key board ("hudfaa;oihgdoihgsag;oihgsa;oihgdsaLO;IHG...ow"), I decided to go with the Zune HD. Fine, good, ordered and set for delivery on the 3rd. Then, we get the news. The truck, carrying both my Zune and my mom's new hiking boots, was on fire. Totally toasted. Luckily, the driver was OK. After much metaphorical hoop jumping yesterday, my dad finally got it taken care of, and my Zune and the boots should be here today. We were completely refunded.
Now I have to go do English....but keep blogging, people, keep the blog alive! Save the blog!
TTFN!
~Hannahoot
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment