Here's one video...I didn't want to upload to many in case people can't open the file...let me know if it works, or if I need to change the file type...
~Hannahoot
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hoots from our family tree...
Hi Hannie - I couldn't get it to work on my computer...it doesn't seem to recognize the .upd file extension. Hmmmm... Did it not work to just attach the video to the blog post using the little video icon you can see when writing the post? I'm sure you probably tried that already - just suggesting it to be sure. How is the video stored on your computer (what is its extension - like jpg, or avi...)?
ReplyDeletelove, Jess
Oh well...I wasn't sure if would work or not, but I thought I'd give it a try.....
ReplyDelete.upd is actually a project file for a specific video editing software, Corel Video Studio, which is a fairly common piece of software (and what I used to create the video), so I was thinking it might be possible that people had it on their computers....
Anyway, it was a long shot for it to work, but I was being rather lazy and decided to just post it and see if it would work. I can change it to an mpeg file, which should play for everybody.
I did try to post it using the little video thing...but the actual video is around 50 meg, and after 3 hours of 'still processing', I decided to use that WONDERFUL box.com sharing account you set up. All it took was 3 minutes to get it up! Amazing!
Oh dear. I think I'm rambling...well, to sum up...I'll convert the .upd file to an mpeg, and post it as soon as I can :)
love, HH