A new feature for our blog, inspired by the best/worst song ever. Much better with dancing, singing Lillies, but still...
Our blog now has an online file-sharing account. It's free, so it doesn't hold too much (5GB, I think), but it should be enough space to share songs when we want to...and other things, too...except germs. No germs allowed.
The website is http://www.box.net/. The username is our owlsbook gmail address, and the password is hoothoot. There's a little upload button. Once a file is uploaded, you can click on "share" and it will give you a link address for the file. Cut and paste it into the new link box when you're typing a blog post, and it should embed it in the post. I'm trying it now - let's see!
Ok, editing this post, to say - you have to click on the title of the post to hear the wonderful song, and then it downloads. I'm not sure if this will work, since it's already on my computer, comes from iTunes, and plays in my iTunes. I was hoping it would play in the blog, but I think that might need a bit more work. Anyways, let me know if this works for anyone else...Hannie?
Fair warning: Sandeep and I have found ourselves suddenly needing to shout "RA-RA-Rasputin! Russia's greatest love machine!" It hasn't happened in public yet, but Molly is giving us funny looks.... : )
love, Jess
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think we need Rasputin t-shirts...
ReplyDeleteThank you Jess...I've been trying to figure out a way to post 50 mb videos, without any success--now I can! They'll be up tomorrow as long as I don't run into any snags....
~HH
Yippee! Can you play the song, Hannie?
ReplyDeleteYes! RA-RA-RASPUTIN forever!
ReplyDeleteHH