~Too cute, that's how cute! I love the hat, Fisher!~
Well, Mr. Zeb is doing great. We went for a walk in our fields with some of my mom's family and their dogs. There were 3 goldens (Leila, Joey, Zeb), 1 lab (Titus), and 2 mutts (Sadie and Sierra)....it was so much fun! At one point, I called, "Here, pup!" and found myself being bowled over and licked to death by the goldens and Titus.
This is Zeb's "Favorite Things" list for the week:
____________________________________
Favorite New Small Friends: Thomas and Titus
Favorite Toys: Hoo-la-hoop and Ferocious Black Dog Stuffy
Favorite New Big Friends: Joey and Leila and Sadie (Sierra still makes him a little nervous :)
Favorite New Game: Run through the hoo-la-hoop while it's rolling
Favorite New Spots Outside: The Fields and the lemon-balm plant
Favorite New Spots Inside: By the grandfather clock in the corner and under my feet
---------------------------------------
It changes week to week, you see, because there's SO many new things to explore!
Well, I'm off to do some cleaning (bleh)....
Hope to see you all soon!
~Hannahoot
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment