Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hannah "Ansel Adams" Lillie

My goodness girl you are amazing!!!  What a gift you have!  Pat and I have spent much time studying each photo. The one of Luna on the rocks just blew us away.   It's a good thing that I am an unbelieveably manly kind of man and not prone to tears, otherwise that one of Fisher and I walking together might have choked me up. I will print and treasure that one always.  Thanks for all of the joy and pleasure that you bring to all of us.
Dave

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much...that was a serious ego boost, I have to admit. I'm so glad you are enjoying the pictures; I certainly love to take them.

    Hopefully there will be more photos up tomorrow...they'd be up tonight, except for some computer problems (Grrr...I still have over 400 pictures to go through!).

    Thanks again! :D This really made my day...
    ~Hannahoot

    P.S. I have pictures of you (pulling a certain little blonde toddler around in her sled) that really seem to contradict the "manly kind of man" statement...and they will be making an appearance soon.

    ReplyDelete