A favorite of mine ^....
...Another favorite ^
...and yet another favorite ^...
I'm sorry to say quite a lot of the detail is lost, due to the small size of the pictures...but you guys should be able to just click on each one for the full, much nicer, original quality.
More photos to come!
Hope everybody had as nice a time as we did today...it was just wonderful to see all you guys!
~Hannahoot
P.S. Heehee. I just realized all the pix I've uploaded so far are of either Luna or Fisher, or both...they're just too darn photogenic!














Hannie, we're so glad that you are now the Official Photographer of the Lillie Games. For one thing, you actually take photos, which is better than most of us, and then there's the fact that your photos are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for sharing these, and we're impatiently looking forward to seeing more!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jess and Sandeep
Thank YOU! I'm just doing what I love...I'm really very lucky to have such a fun family to take pictures of!
ReplyDeleteThere's more up now, and hopefully even more at some point this week. :D
Love,
HH
Hannah, I agree - you've great talent in your ability to capture the perfect picture. Thanks for sharing these. Luna and Fisher are adorable and great subjects for you!! Love, Aunt Gerri
ReplyDelete