Alright, I'll stop procrastinating and finally put up some pictures. I'll only put up a few...of the 4845 I've taken. I'm not sure how great the quality will be, but at least you'll be able to see what we've been up to! : )
Well, I still have a whole lot of pictures I'd like to share, but this post is getting a little long...so I think I'll wrap it up here. They'll be more soon, though!
Love to all!
~Hannahoot
P.S. Clicking on the pictures should get a bigger photo, but it doesn't seem to work for everybody...



































Hannie, they're just as beautiful as I knew they would be! Yippee! Looking forward to seeing the remaining 4800-something when you post them...hee hee. : )
ReplyDeletelove, Jess
Thank you!! Heehee, I think I might overwhelm our little blog if I posted ALL my pictures...but I will be putting up a few more today.
Delete