Meet Zebulon Tenzing Lillie! Golden Retriever puppy extraordinaire!
He's 8 weeks old, and 13 lbs, and super super cute....see?
Yay! I'm home! Hey, is that a duck?
Mr. Lovebug
Ooh, belly rubs!
Do you like my ears? They're very long, but I'll grow into them!
Snoozin' after some time in the sun...
My new favorite sleeping spot....
Am I cute or WHAT?!
Look at how big I am!
Zebby's one of the sweetest pups I've ever been around...I swear, he's got a heart of gold. He loves to play, and if you stop or sit down, he's there at your feet, or crawling into your lap. He's not at all mouthy, and rides in the car pretty well too.....
He's snoozing right now, but maybe I'll get a video up later : )
See you all soon! (I think Zeb will have fun playing with Molly, even though he's probably already bigger than her ;)
~Hannahoot&Zebster
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HE'S SO CUTE!!!! Oh no, I'm feeling overwhelmed with cuteness! Deep breath, deep breath, head in a paper bag... : )
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, and welcome home, Zeb. We so look forward to meeting you. Sandeep and I are looking forwarding to it, anyways. Molly has to confess that she is...a little...well...afraid of puppies!
Still, virtual hugs and scritches and pats from all of us!
Love, Jess
Zeb says 'Thankyou'! (even though he's asleep, I'm sure that's what he'd say)
ReplyDeleteAfraid of puppies? Or just worried at the new competition for cuteness? Don't worry, Molly, you're still the cutest little girl doggy I've ever seen!
Hopefully I'll get a video up later, or at least some pix of him sleeping with his stuffed animals....
love,
HH&Zeb
Well, afraid of all the puppies she has met so far. They're just so bouncy! She stands back, usually right next to Sandeep or me, and looks at them like, "What ARE you?" I hope Zeb will be the exception, though. If not, I'm sure she'll love him when he's a little more grown-up. We'll love him extra to make up for it in the meantime... : )
ReplyDeleteHow is the little cutie-pie doing?
Love, Jess